Sunday, October 25, 2009

New drawer pulls and knobs



We recently purchased an antique buffet that had knobs that were obviously replaced (read: UGLY) from the original ones.  So, I thought I'd replace them with some of my dichroic glass knobs.  I love this glass!  These were made with corkscrew ripple glass in warm colors.










This dresser is one that was painted completely white that I stripped and refinished.  A few months ago I also replaced the knobs on it, as well.  These were my trial run after doing a lot of research on types of epoxy glues.  These even made the move attached to the dresser (much to my horror - the movers were supposed to remove them!) and 3 months of storage in 98-100F+ degree weather in San Antonio, while we waiting to get into our house.

Here is a close up of the knobs on the dresser.  I think they came out really nice.


Now I'm thinking of all the other places I might be able to put them!

No comments:

Post a Comment